- Audition applications are currently closed for this season
- However if you would like to join us, please fill out our application form on the left and we will keep your application on file and contact you in advance of the next round of auditions
We are a fun, social choir and make some really good music!
So why should you join us?
* You make so many new friends
* It’s one of the best feelings to perform on stage
* Singing is a great way to relax
* Choirs are a great place to network
* You get to go on tour sometimes!
* It’s good for your health, especially your mental well-being
* Your friends & family will love watching you perform
* You might meet the love of your life! (We don't make any promises on this!!)
You don't need to be able to read music - we provide line parts on CD and online to make learning easy.
Informal interviews and short auditions are scheduled annually.
We provide Free Membership for 18 - 30 year olds and students in full time education!
We run this membership scheme to encourage young adults to get involved in choral singing.
This scheme provides the following:
Year 1 membership is free (no charge for music, membership fee, stand, accommodation etc)
Year 2 membership 50% off
Year 3 membership 25% off
The same scale applies to rehearsal weekends/workshops/accommodation for competitions etc. where overnight accommodation is unavoidable.
We rehearse on Monday evenings from September to May in Curryhills House, Clane Road, Prosperous.
Rehearsals start at 7.45 pm and finish at 10.00 pm.
We perform two of our own concerts each year and make 2-3 other public performances around Kildare every year.
We enter competitions from time to time and enjoy a few social nights together during the year.
Our membership is made up of people from all walks of life.
Membership is €160 per year, payable in two installments or more by agreement.
An informal audition is part of the process, this is just to hear your voice tone and texture and allows us place your voice within the choir.
In order to balance the choir, not all applications will be successful however we do operate a waiting list and you may be placed on this if not successful.
The decision of our Musical Director is final.